Volunteers Are the Key to Snowlands Network's Success
You can volunteer for an hour, a day or more.
You choose what you want to do.
Click here to read about our current need for volunteers.
Snowlands Network is a volunteer-based organization. Our success is made possible by the dedication of volunteers throughout our work.
You extend your impact on the sports you love and the winter wildlands environment by volunteering. How much time and what you do is your choice. Below are samples of what some people have done for Snowlands and our community.
- Helped prepare a mailing.
- Sold food, took tickets or otherwise helped at one of our film festivals.
- Manned our booth on Earth Day.
- Helped set up at a major event.
- Entered names and addresses into a spreadsheet from raffle coupouns.
- Helped with GIS mapping.
- Spent a day in the mountains marking or maintaining a ski/snowshoe trail.
- Lead a Snowlands-On-Snow tour.
- Planned an entire event of their choice.
- Assumed leadership for a small project.
- Assumed leadership for a major project.
Think about what you like to do and see how it fits into Snowlands Network’s needs. There’s a good chance we can make use of your talents.
Please contact us telling us how you can help.
This list contains our highest curent priorities for volunteers. Please contact Janet Hoffmann if you have a desire to help with one of these or in any other way.
Several times a year Snowlands needs a volunteer to do data entry of contact information that we gather at events. Requires a person with a computer and good typing skills.